Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Saints Nails - WHO DAT!!!

My aunt has been bugging me to do a Saints themed manicure since I started this blog two months ago. Well, I finally did one last night! I love it so much, and it looks so fancy!!!


I love these so much, and I know a lot of sports fans in Louisiana do as well. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be planning out press-on sets for purchase available in Saints, Ragin' Cajuns, and Tigers colors. If you would be interested in any of these sets, please leave a comment below! (This is not an order, just a general survey.)

Don't forget to like me on Facebook here to get updates about this venture and photos of the manicures I don't get around to blogging about. Otherwise, If you like what I've been doing, please follow my blog through the "Join this site" button in the right column.

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! I did Packer ones for training camp a couple weeks ago and they were a huge hit around here :)

    ReplyDelete