Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Nails

I did this manicure yesterday. While I really liked how it turned out, I accidentally put a topcoat as my base. It peeled off almost completely today. But hey, easy cleanup for what could have been a messy removal!



I used Wet & Wild 449C as the white base, 2 coats for full opacity. After it fully dried, I used scotch tape to mask the white stripes. The pink is next with 1 coat of China Glaze Flirty Tankini. I took off the tape right after I finished the following nail. Once this layer dried, I used hole reinforcement stickers to mask off the bases. I painted the tips with 2 coats of China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le. I dotted the tips with the white and let it set a few before topcoating.

How did you decorate your nails for the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment